Terms and Conditions
Last Update June 2, 2020.
Welcome to the arganatcanada.net website (the “Site”). These Terms of Service are a contract between you and Arganat™ Canada. (“the Company,” “we,” “our,” and “us”) (the “Agreement”). The Agreement governs your purchase and use of the Site, as well as any services provided to you by us. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION INCLUDED BELOW, CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Use of Site
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for products sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance in a written document. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
- Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. It is your sole responsibility to consult a licensed physician or qualified health care professional for advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment of any health-related condition. Submissions or opinions-testimonials expressed on this Site are that of the individual expressing such Submission or opinion and do not reflect our opinions.
- We may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms of this Agreement, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security
- BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED AND ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND ARE AUTHORIZED TO ACT ON BEHALF OF, AND BIND TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT. In consideration of the foregoing, the parties agree as follows:
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Arganat™ Canada.
We invite you to reed numerous testimonials about any product you are interested in and we will be more than happy to answer any question before placing an order.
As a small company, we are not in position to refund any order unless it is not delivered or damaged before opening, with supporting evidence.
Damaged products must be reported within 3 days after reception to receive a refund or replacement.
Clearance items are final sale only and do not apply to this return policy, unless not delivered.
Refunds will be issued for the full purchase price minus shipping.
For any question, please write us to [email protected]
You have 6 hours to cancel an order. After that, the order will be processed with no possibility to cancel it.
About our Products
- Products – The ingredients we use are organic or wild. They can fluctuate depending on the harvest from one year to the next, giving subtly different products in color or scent even if it is the same formulation. Our formulas being based on natural ingredients, we can expect them to undergo changes over time (color, odor, texture) which in no way affect the quality and effectiveness of the product before the best before date mentioned. We don’t use any chemical ingredients and we use ancestral food preservation techniques. We will answer all your questions on [email protected] within 3 working days.
- Test – Although we are not aware of any major allergies, it is important to do a skin tolerance test before using our products, applying them in the crook of the elbow or on the lobe of the ear for a few hours. Note that some redness is not necessarily a sign of intolerance to the product but may be temporary stimulation. Follow the directions for use on the containers. It is generally not recommended to use natural cosmetics and conventional commercial cosmetics simultaneously.
- Photos – The containers illustrated on the site may be slightly different from those you will receive.
- Price – Minimum order is $ 50 or 50 Euros. Product prices are subject to change without notice.